GSMSERVICES ADS

April 5, 2011

iPhone 3gs NO DISPLAY ( DONE )



iPhone 3gs No Display...

My co-tech came to me to fix his costomers iphone. They already changed LCD but i didnt work. I tried to open up this iphone 3gs and it seems so clean inside, no hardware applied other than changing the LCD only.I asked my co-tech what is the history why display doesn't appear even with new and good lcd. then the owner told us it was dropped...


I checked it in itunes by inserting usb to detect it for software information, i havent seen any error in its software.
I tried to call the iphones number for verifying if it is powered on and it is, it rings... So the main problem only is about the DIPLAY ERROR...



Steps in fixing this problem:

TEST LCD (Good one)


CHECK LINES connections from LCD connector if there is an cut line or broken line, 


RESOLDER all pins...


if these three steps doesnt work now find the LM2512AA ic it is the NATIONAL SEMI-CONDUCTOR DISPLAY INTERFACE or we called it the DISPLAY DRIVER. Re-heat or isolate it then test :D


( i am warning you by doing this job, dont take to harsh to do it, take extra precaution because it is an SEALED IC)



SCREENSHOTS:












Please visit our forum  www.gsmpangasinan.com 


or add me to your yahoo messenger benjoe_marvs@yahoo.com
























2 comments:

GSM-SEVICES ADS